The PRACTICE MANAGEMENT OnDemand Library
Access approximately 60 hours1 of presentations made by subject-matter experts and leaders in anesthesia sharing knowledge and critical skills needed to stay at the forefront of anesthesia practice management. Discover how to deliver value through physician and practice performance, and engage with a variety of world-renowned specialty leaders. The following topics and discussions are addressed in this OnDemand program:
- Update on Perioperative Surgical Home
- Latest news on MACRA and MIPS
- Using Data to Collaborate and Improve Care
- Implementation of a Quality Program
- The Impact of Financial Incentives and Behavioral Economics on Decision-Making by Patients and Providers
- Town Hall with ASA Leadership/Executive Committee
A state-of-the-art media player!
Slides with synchronized audio. This technology recreates the live session experience.
Online access from any computer, tablet or smartphone. Start watching on one device and pick up where you left off on another device.
Credits. Watch a session and then click on the Test button. Earning credits is easy, fast and convenient.
PDFs of slides can be downloaded onto your computer for easier review and note taking.
MP3 audio files are easily loaded onto your favorite MP3 player, so you can listen to sessions on-the-go.